Just as no two individuals are exactly the same, there’s no such thing as a one size fits all when it comes to the support we need for our feet. Every pair is different and, though we rarely think about it, the support needs of a person’s left foot are rarely the same as that of their right foot. Understanding this, it’s important to know exactly where each foot needs support, how much support is needed, and the unique physical dimensions that define each step we take.
3D laser foot scans allow Riddle Wellness the opportunity to evaluate and pinpoint the exact area of concern, while making it possible to create fully-customized orthotic inserts based on the results of each patient’s scan.
Foot Levelers 3D BodyView® Imaging System
At Riddle Wellness we’ve evaluated a great deal of today’s foot scan technology, and have come to trust the Foot Levelers 3D BodyView system. It provides an extremely detailed scan and can be completed right here in our Rochester NY chiropractic office. Each foot is scanned to locate areas lacking arch and stability, giving patients the option of having custom orthotics created specifically for their feet.
Why Have a 3D Foot Scan
The Foot Levelers 3D BodyView Imaging System generates digital illustrations of both feet and skeletal structures, allowing us to provide the most accurate diagnosis while recommending the most effective course of action for recovery or proactive support.
- Highly accurate identification of pronation, weight distribution and injury
- Allows your chiropractor to make the most accurate diagnosis possible
- Can determine whether pronation is causing your pain or discomfort
- Identify pressure points as well as areas in need of stretching or therapy
- No guesswork, each scan is a highly accurate representation of your feet
- Ensures that your custom orthotics provide perfect support and stability
To learn more about the advantages of 3D foot scans, tailor-made orthotic inserts or any of our other health services, call Riddle Wellness in Rochester NY today at 585-670-0020. You can also write to our clinic by sending an email through our contact page.