The symptoms associated with sciatic nerve pain are more than just painful; they can be unpredictable in both frequency and intensity. Untreated over time, this has left many-a-sufferer constantly fearing the next episode of shooting leg pain. It's no way to go about life, and you can take us at our word when we tell you that it rarely goes away on its own.
As one of the most trusted and well-established Rochester NY chiropractors, we at Riddle Chiropractic are proud to provide a wide range of safe, effective sciatica treatment options.
- New chiropractic treatments that specifically target sciatic nerve decompression
- Many patients respond favorably to treatment after just one or two sessions
- Posture-correction exercises and movements to prevent sciatic nerve flare-ups
- Over a decade of experience using chiropractic for sciatica in Rochester NY
- A safe, non-invasive and proven effective way to avoid pain pills or surgery
- Treating sciatic nerve compression early may prevent future pain and problems
Treat Sciatica Safely with Chiropractic in Rochester NY
Regardless of whether you're dealing with symptoms that have been there a week or a year, the worst thing you can do is wait for a miracle. Even if chiropractic therapy didn't work for you in the past, we strongly urge you to explore how far the technology and success rates have come. Riddle Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Rochester NY offers many options to help treat and prevent shooting leg pains.
To learn more about the many benefits of seeing a Rochester chiropractor for sciatica, give us a call at 585-670-0020. We'll be happy to any questions or get you scheduled for an initial consultation with Dr. Nate.