The public perception surrounding carpal tunnel has left many thinking it's something which only affects those who work behind a computer all day. The truth is, carpal tunnel symptoms are the result of unnatural pressure on the median nerve near the wrist. Women are three times as likely to develop symptoms, though it can affect anyone who spends extended time working with their hands, machinery or in unnatural positions.
At Riddle Chiropractic in Rochester we've helped countless patients in treating their carpal tunnel symptoms, and offer one of the area's most diverse arrangements of treatment options.
- Chiropractic is known for its safety and effectiveness in treating carpal tunnel
- Gentle alignments relieve pain by decreasing pressure on the median nerve
- Can prevent the need for potentially-risky surgery or pain medications
- Advanced pain elimination therapies can enhance chiropractic treatment
- We work with you on proper posture and other preventative techniques
- Many patients see marked improvements within just one or two sessions
Treating Carpal Tunnel with Chiropractic in Rochester NY
Carpal tunnel syndrome is so widespread in such a wide spectrum of today's professions, that it often gets chalked-up to being nothing more than just another part of the job. But nerve compression is an equal-opportunity condition that rarely goes away on its own. The sooner you treat it properly, the sooner you'll be back to your multitasking dynamic self again.
To learn more about how we treat carpal tunnel in Rochester NY using the most advanced chiropractic care, call Riddle Chiropractic and Wellness Center at 585-670-0020. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have on wrist pain or get you set up for your first appointment.