October 22, 2021
When most people hear the word Orthotics, it’s understandable that many automatically associate them with foot pain. And while they certainly can help reduce pain and stiffness in the feet and ankles, that’s merely one of the many benefits they offer. Every step we take creates an impact that travels up the leg, ultimately affecting our knees, hips and spine. Ironically, many people have no idea that their day-to-day aches and pains are the result of something that’s incredibly easy to correct.
At Riddle Wellness in Rochester, we’re proud to be one of the WNY region’s most trusted providers of custom foot orthotics. If you’re dealing with aches and pains that can’t be explained or justified, it very well could be the force that’s generated each time your feet hit the ground. Here are just a few reasons to contact Riddle Wellness for custom orthotics.
- We provide Laser 3D image scans onsite for the most accurate assessment
- Each custom orthotic is designed for your feet, adding uniquely targeted support
- Riddle Wellness carries some of the industry’s most popular orthotic inserts
- A full body scan can reveal posture and support before and after adding orthotics
- Many patients report an immediate improvement in pain and discomfort levels
- We help you better understand how to choose shoes, correct posture, and more
Whether you’re a busy parent or professional who’s always on the go, or dealing with daily aches and pains as a result of not having used your joints as much as you once did, we invite to you learn more about the pain-relieving benefits of custom orthotics. Get in touch with Riddle Wellness in Rochester for answers to your questions, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Riddle.
We’re located at 435 West Commercial Drive in Rochester and proudly work with patients throughout all of Western NY. Get in touch today by calling 585-670-0020 anytime during our clinic’s regular hours, or write to us via email 24/7 by vising out website’s contact page.