It makes little difference whether you're a novice, a competitive amateur or a professional athlete playing at the highest level; your ability to recovery after injury and intense competition will play a decisive role in your performance. There are so many variables at play here; from genetics and overall health, to the age and physical characteristics of the athlete in question. As over 3,000 of the world's top professional athletes have already discovered, ARPwave is unlike any pain elimination treatment to come before it.
Riddle Chiropractic was one of the first health practitioners to offer ARPwave in Rochester, and we've witnessed some pretty astounding success stories since first doing so. If you're an athlete and have never heard of it, trust us when we tell you that you need to check it out.
- Uses gentle wave technology to identify and treat damaged tissues at the source
- Ideal for treating recent injuries or recovering after more demanding competition
- Significantly speeds up the healing process by initiating repair directly at the injury
- Used by over 10,000 patients to date including more than 3,000 pro athletes
- Dr. Nate Riddle is a leading authority in ARPwave with patients from all over NY
- Stimulates and reeducates muscle groups to strengthen and prevent future damage
Recover Rapidly After Injuries with ARPwave Therapy in Rochester
There are many benefits associated with using ARPwave for healing after injury, though the most impressive is its high user success rate. We've seen athletes at all levels recover completely in timeframes that were once unheard of, allowing many to get back far sooner than anticipated. If you're interested in learning more about ARPwave therapy and how it can up your game, Riddle Chiropractic in Rochester can't wait to show you more.
Call our Rochester NY Chiropractic Wellness Center at 585-670-0020 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nate, or to inquire on the specifics of using ARPwave for rapid injury recovery.