Acupuncture has been a key form of therapy in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries, and is today used to treat a wide spectrum of health concerns. This can include everything from pain and post-chemo nausea, to headaches, migraines and withdrawal symptoms. By stimulating and opening up blocked meridians within the body, many have found acupuncture to be effective in reducing the frequency and intensity of daily aches and pains.
At Riddle Chiropractic we believe in offering the most well-rounded selection of health and wellness services to our patients. We're pleased to offer a truly traditional Rochester NY acupuncture service, to help you on your journey of becoming pain-free.
- A well-researched therapy popular for treating all types of pain
- Popular for those seeking relief from headaches and migraines
- Many have been able to reduce lower back pain with acupuncture
- Used by many to address the discomfort of dental pain and TJM
- Individuals with Fibromyalgia have reported less pain and fatigue
- Acupuncture is frequently used to address both labor & post-childbirth pain
Rochester NY Acupuncture to Treat Pain & Joint Problems
Our goal is to help each patient achieve whatever they define as a state of optimal wellness. Offering professional TCM acupuncture in Rochester NY, is just one of many ways in which we strive to provide our patients with the most complete range of therapeutic options.
If you're in the Rochester area and curious about whether or not acupuncture can help minimize your daily pain levels, we invite you to find out more by calling Riddle Chiropractic at 585-670-0020. We'll be happy to answer your acupuncture-inspired questions or help you in scheduling an appointment.